The Last Jedi stirred up a lot of… debate, among the fan community. But one aspect of Rian Johnson’s movie that cannot be disputed is the utter cuteness of the resident birds on Anch-To. Now those adorable birds (adorabirds?) are featured on a terrific piece of gear from ThinkGeek. This is the Star Wars Porg backpack you’ve been looking for.
This limited-edition small backpack features one Porg on the back, and a never-ending patchwork of them on the inside. Which is what we all need: porgs on the inside. It’s a metaphor.
- Star Wars Porg Mini Backpack SDCC Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Last Jedi merchandise
- Soft, fuzzy Porg mini backpack for snuggling all your goods
- Porg facial features recreated with dimensional applique
- Adjustable straps
- 2 open side pockets + 1 front zip pocket
- Ivory and brown Porg print lining
- Top features double zipper closure
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or hanging
- Materials: 100% not porg (all man-made, we think)
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 11″ tall x 9 1/2″ wide x 5 1/4″ deep
- Interior Dimensions (main compartment): 10″ tall (at apex) x 8 3/4″ wide x 4 1/4″ deep
- Weight: 1 lb.
Save the future of ThinkGeek by purchasing this Star Wars Porg Mini Backpack to take it off our hands so we can stay in business and aren’t just snorgling this porg all day. Because we would. It’s an in-between size – smaller than a backpack, but bigger than most things we call mini backpacks. To give you an idea, our iPad Air 2 with a thin case fits inside, but just barely and YMMV. Be sure to check the measurements below before you purchase (but it’ll be snuggly and adorable whether or not your device fits inside, we promise).
Snag your Star Wars Porg backpack at ThinkGeek for $64.99. You can pre-order it now, and by the looks of it, they’re shipping out in August. Move fast if you want one – either for yourself or for a Christmas present – they’re a limited edition.
Sign up for the FILMJACKER newsletter
And, while you're at it, you'll receive my cheatsheet with 6 ways to see movies for FREE
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.