It’s no secret that The Boy Who Lived did a lot of dare-devilish stuff during his stint at Hogwarts. But would he have been able to achieve any of his lofty goals whilst in ill-fitting footwear? Exactly. He would have struggled immensely. Whether or not he had his own design sneaks cooked up is – as yet – an unexplored area of Potter lore. But, now you can write that into existence with your very own pair of Harry Potter sneakers.
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Canvas CVO Oxfords with maroon uppers with Harry’s glasses and scar
- Black laces and trim
- Available in U.S. Men’s whole sizes 8 – 13
- (Ladies add two to get your size – so a men’s 8 will generally fit a women’s 10)
- White soles
- Materials: Canvas upper with rubber sole
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
While these sweet kicks won’t be permitted in your Muggle Studies or Care of Magical Creatures class, they are an important part of any young wizard’s casual wardrobe at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Save the boring shoes for class, and climb into these comfy beauties during your off hours to complete your look.
These maroon canvas CVO oxfords feature Harry’s glasses and scar in a repeating pattern. The shoes have black laces and trim and white soles, perfect for casual Friday (or casual Anyday if you work from home or someplace relaxed like ThinkGeek).
Get your Harry Potter sneakers for $39.99 at ThinkGeek.
Sign up for the FILMJACKER newsletter
And, while you're at it, you'll receive my cheatsheet with 6 ways to see movies for FREE
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.