The blow that struck the hardest this week was undoubtedly the fact that we’ll be waiting until Summer 2019 to see Stranger Things season 3. Yes, it was expected, but Netflix has now officially confirmed it. Luckily, MacFarlane Toys has heard our collective sighs and woes, and released the first tidbits of info on its upcoming line of Stranger Things Ghostbusters action figures, set to arrive via GameStop this Fall.
Based on one of season 2’s most excellent episodes, which finds the Hawkins gang – minus Eleven, at this point – dressed up as their favourite new movie characters, the Ghostbusters. The set of figurines from MacFarlane includes Mike Wheeler, Will Byers, Lucas Sinclair, and Dustin Henderson, gussied up in their homemade costumes just like the ghost-huntin’ gang from the 1984 flick.
- Spectacular likeness of fan favorite characters Mike, Lucas, Will, and Dustin sculpted directly from assets created by Netflix and Sony
- 14+ points of detailed articulation for optimal play-action
- Dustin includes the iconic Ghost Trap with Dart and Proton Pack
- Will includes detailed TMP Video Camera, iconic Proton Pack and jumpsuit
- Lucas includes iconic Proton Pack and jumpsuit
- Mike includes iconic Proton Pack and jumpsuit
- All Proton Packs are removable
- Figures showcased in stylized Stranger Things and Ghostbusters deluxe box packaging
- Features authentic hyper-realistic paint decoration of the iconic jumpsuits worn by the original Ghostbuster cast.
Mike, Will, Lucas, and Dustin return in season 2 of the Netflix hit series, Stranger Things with a bang. One gloomy Halloween night in Hawkins,Indiana, Mike, Will, Lucas, and Dustin decide to dress up as their favorite characters from the iconic movie but little do they know that Halloween will never be the same again. The Ghostbuster Deluxe Box features the 4 fan-favorite characters in the iconic Ghostbuster jumpsuits that were made so popular in the 1984 hit movie, Ghostbusters.
If you’re wanting to fork out for the complete set, it will cost you $69.99 from GameStop. As they’re just recently announced, you can place your pre-orders now, with items expected to ship October 15, 2018.